Optimizing Critical Groundwater Infrastructure
Water Well Rehabilitation and Asset Management
WellJet® delivers sector-disruptive wellfield asset management solutions that provide unprecedented well performance improvement, energy savings, and extend well lifespan resulting in triple bottom-line benefits to clients.
- Critical Infrastructure Profile
- Groundwater Supply Challenges
- WellJet’s Solution
- WellJet Sector-Disruptive Technology
- WellJet vs. Traditional Rehab Performance Comparison
- Representative Wellfield Performance & Financial Results
Groundwater is the world’s most extracted resource, providing almost half of all drinking water and the majority of water for irrigated agricultural lands and represents a major element of the $1 trillion global water services market.
Critical Infrastructure Profile
U.S. groundwater wells represent infrastructure critical to food, energy, and economic security valued at over $400 billion. WellJetservices optimize performance of this critical asset value through unprecedented energy use reduction, maximizing water quality & production, and extending asset lifespan.
Groundwater Supply Challenges
Groundwater extraction wells operate in harsh environments and as they age, yield & flowrate decrease, water quality declines, energy use increases, resulting in a larger environmental footprint and reduced asset lifespan –mitigating these issues requires significant capital and O&M resources.
WellJet’s market-disruptive technology & cutting-edge process increase well yield, efficiency, and water quality. WellJet treatment reverses well performance decline, returning performance to new or “better-than-new”.
WellJet Sector-Disruptive Technology
- WellJet , introduced in 2011, is a California-based well development and rehabilitation company, employing state-of-the-art hydrojetting technology.
- WellJet (Patent No.: US 8,312,930 B1) is the world’s most advanced and effective method for water well development and rehabilitation delivering unprecedented water-yield, well infrastructure restoration, and energy savings for its clients.
- WellJet utilizes an array of custom-built, high-pressure self-rotating nozzles that deliver laminar streams of water downhole at up to 20,000 psi – breaking even the toughest bonds between obstructions, the well screen and the filter zone.
- With WellJet, older wells are restored to their original flow rates – or better – and new wells are unleashed to function at peak performance. All this, at a fraction of the cost of outdated methods – and in an eco-friendly fashion.
- WellJet uses nothing but water, pressure and our patented technology – water to obtain water. Nothing could be simpler, safer or more effective.
WellJet’s well intervention process consistently returns wellfield assets to unmatched new or “better-than-new” production rates, maximizing asset value and lifespan, and ensuring system efficiency.
Representative WellJet Wellfield Performance & Financial Result